Ask a Free Legal Question

Search best lawyer and speak with him

Post your case details and receive fee estimate from Multiple Lawyers/CA

Answers by our Expert Advocates

1. Can Hindu son have any right on his Muslim father's property?

2. Can we claim property share in father's brothers inherited property?

3. I am a teacher and my boss mentally harasses me. What actions can i take?

4. What can i do if police comes to arrest me on false complaint?

5. Warrant issued against brother. He is not staying with us. What to do?

6. What is concern divorce?

7. How to fle case for check return

8. How to get maintanance under crpc 125?

9. How to get USA green card?

10. Police not register my fir

See more answers